In accordance with federal regulations, Kinematic Improvements Privacy Notice explains how to we use non-public personal information (Private Information) about you or your account. The types of Private Information we collect about you or your account are described below. This Privacy Notice applies whether you are a current or former customer.
Collection and Use of Private information
We may collect the following kinds of Private Information about you from the following sources:
- information you provide on applications, order forms, or other correspondence, such as your name, address, federal ID number, credit card information, and employees that work for you;
- information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and credit references;
- we may receive information from you on your order form that may include contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders only.
Protection of Information
We restrict access to your Private Information to our employees and third parties who need to know that information in order to service your account. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Private Information in a manner consistent with industry standards for similar companies.
Disclosure of Private Information
We may disclose Private Information (described above) under the following circumstances:
- to third party credit agencies in order to determine credit worthiness and to mitigate financial risk;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- except as provided in this policy, we will not sell or provide your personal information to third parties.
Your Acknowledgement of Provided Information
- certify for the purpose of securing credit that the information in the application is complete and correct;
- agree that if an account is created for you, we will maintain your information in current state by requesting regular updates, without necessarily obtaining additional written authorization.